Welcome to the final day of September which has, by some means, already arrived. I’m penning this from a superbly crisp, sunny morning right here in Minnesota. At present, in our normal trend, we’re looking again at among the issues that captured our crew’s consideration on the web this month.
Beneath you’ll discover a serene residence tour, just a few of our favourite fall attire finds, some articles which might be properly definitely worth the learn, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of September. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to take pleasure in within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
11 Issues on the Web in September
1. Here’s what’s happening in Iran after the demise of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old girl who died whereas within the custody of the nation’s “morality police,” and what we are able to do to assist.
2. How to help those impacted by Hurricane Ian.
3. Patagonia founder, Yvon Chouinard, gave away the company to fight climate change.
4. W&D’s content material creator, Greta, discovered a new lip product she now swears by. She says it provides the right impartial shade (she has the colour beige vanillé), is tremendous hydrating, and has a scent and taste that aren’t overpowering. Greta wore it on a Zoom assembly this week and I can verify it has such a reasonably heat, shiny end!
5. This beautiful Brooklyn apartment tour is serene, cozy, and peppered with pops of inexperienced all through (I’m in love with the big DIY inexperienced portray).
6. I found a new coat I love for fall (and hotter winter days). It’s lengthy, light-weight, heat, and a very beautiful fashion. It does run just a little huge so you could possibly take into account ordering a dimension down, though the additional room could be good in the event you’re layering beneath!
7. This week’s episode of Design Time (the Domino podcast) options considered one of our favourite bloggers and really gifted designers, Shavonda Gardner.
8. W&D govt assistant, Nancy, recommends this lovely $40 sweater from Mango. She says it’s like an elevated t-shirt—nice to put on by itself in fall and an ideal, mild layering piece in winter!
9. I’ve converted from my summer nail polish color to my fall nail polish shade: the prettiest cinnamon brown from Olive & June called JJ.
10. The case for allowing yourself to be bad at something.
11. I found my new favorite earrings. I really like the gold-plated delicate small hoop fashion and have worn them daily since they arrived.
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in September
1. 7 Reworked Kitchens and Precisely What I Love About Every One
2. September Horoscopes 2022: Put together for Mercury Retrograde
3. 9 Methods to Construct a Stronger Relationship With Your self
4. My 2022 Fall Bucket Listing: 20 Issues I Need to Do This Season
5. This Is How A lot Cash the Predominant Bed room Design *Truly* Value
W&D High 5: Finest-Promoting Merchandise in September
1. Threshold x Studio McGee Stanton 2pk Rush Weave Club Chairs $415
2. Threshold x Studio McGee Leather Handle Basket $45
3. & Other Stories Turtleneck Knit Sweater $129
4. Kanthahouse11 Indian Kantha Quilt via Etsy
$60 – $85, on sale for $54 – $76
5. Everlane The Relaxed Chino $98
Editor’s Notice: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to electronic mail us.