Research of the Week
The more times you flip the burger, the faster it cooks.
Female mice show less variance than male mice.
Younger children who practice basketball often have improved executive functioning.
Grazing on perennial grasslands can match current meat production whereas bettering the surroundings.
New Primal Kitchen Podcasts
Primal Kitchen Podcast: The Link Between Dairy Intolerance and Dairy Genes with Alexandre Family Farm Founders Blake and Stephanie
Primal Well being Coach Radio: Anya Perry
New garbage red meat study pops up.
Oatly recall. Oh no.
NY Occasions discovers what we already knew.
Fascinating Weblog Posts
Untangling rising LDL-C in keto dieters.
The modern diet as biosecurity threat.
Wisdom from Robb Wolf.
The village that gave up alcohol for chess.
All the things Else
Seems that purple meat is too healthy.
Youngsters within the Sixties imagine life within the 12 months 2000.
Daily insulin dose and cancer risk in type 1 diabetics.
Issues I’m As much as and In
Fascinating concept: Gods of Salt.
Nice learn: Kareem on what Bill Russell meant to him.
Fascinating article: Everyone’s beautiful but for what?
Notice that this is able to be a small dinosaur: Komodo dragon eating a large mammal (not for the faint of coronary heart).
Not stunned: Ultra-processed food is terrible for mother and child.
Query I’m Asking
What are you doing with the remaining days of summer time?
- Air fryer crackling’ chicken thighs.
- Few higher pairings than pork and fruit.
One 12 months in the past (July 30 – Aug 5)
- JFW: Newbie’s Strolling Routine—Get began now.
- Collagen Peptides FAQ: Answering 20 Questions About Collagen Dietary supplements—You requested, I answered.
Remark of the Week
“Re: Sunday with Sisson; I not too long ago despatched this elevator pitch to a good friend:
– Reduce out (or reduce) sugars, grains, and seed oils
– Eat actual meals that your nice grandparents would have acknowledged
– Prioritize protein from animal sources. Ruminants are finest, adopted by fatty fish & eggs.
– Eat to satiety and keep away from snacking
– Don’t keep away from saturated fats
– Attempt to get ~8 hours sleep every evening on an everyday schedule
– Reduce stress
– Give attention to resistance coaching over cardio”
If you’d like to add an avatar to all of your comments click here!