Kenya is a novel African nation, well-known for its safaris and epic shoreline. You may look forward to finding improbable wildlife like lions, elephants and giraffes – and lots of extra!
For those who’re seeking to journey to Kenya, you may be eligible for a Kenya eVisa. The Republic of Kenya has launched a Kenya eVisa system which permits guests to get a Kenya visa on-line with out visiting the Kenyan authorities.
Learn on if you wish to discover out precisely easy methods to get Kenya eVisa in your subsequent journey to this nice nation in East Africa.
See additionally: Causes to Go to Kenya
Can I get a vacationer visa on arrival in Kenya?
Since 2021, the visa on arrival in Kenya was discontinued, that means that every one international guests who require a visa to go to Kenya want to use for it on-line. Vacationers who have been beforehand eligible for a visa on arrival should now get an eVisa.
All guests should get an eVisa whether or not they’re touring to Kenya by air, sea, or land.
Who’s eligible for a Kenya eVisa?
Residents of any nation listed as a Category 2 can apply for a Kenya eVisa on-line.
Guests underneath Class 1 don’t require a visa to go to Kenya. That is primarily reserved for some close by African international locations, choose South American areas, some Caribbean islands and islands in Australasia, not together with Australia or New Zealand.
Class 2 is reserved for guests that may get a Kenya visa on-line. This contains African international locations not listed underneath Class 1 and most different international locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Most international locations are eligible to use for a Kenya eVisa underneath this Kenyan visa system.
The international locations underneath Class 3 require a referred visa, that means they’ll want to use upfront. This contains Afghanistan, Armenia, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya and different Center Japanese international locations.
How lengthy does the Kenya eVisa take to course of?
They’re sometimes processed 48 hours after software and will be legitimate for as much as 3 months from the date of concern. Subsequently, it’s suggested to not apply too far forward in your journey.
In case you are anxious about processing time, bear in mind to use at the least 1 week earlier than your supposed departure date.
What paperwork do you want for a visa for Kenya?
To submit a profitable on-line software for a Kenya eVisa, it’s essential to put together some paperwork beforehand.
Vacationers wanting to use for a Kenya eVisa will need to have:
- A scanned colored copy of their biographical web page inside their present, legitimate passport
- Passport-style pictures for Kenya, to be hooked up to the eVisa.
- It’s possible you’ll be required to indicate proof of your lodging reservations, a journey itinerary and a return air ticket for a vacationer visa.
- For a enterprise visa, it’s essential to set up a enterprise invitation or legitimate firm registration letter and return an air ticket.
- For a household visa, you might be required to indicate a a call for participation out of your relative, a passport or different id paperwork out of your host in Kenya, and a return air ticket.
- Suppose you might be touring from a rustic the place Yellow Fever is a well being threat. In that case, it’s essential to present your Yellow Fever certificates to frame officers upon arrival in Kenya to show your vaccination standing.
- You may be required to finish a Kenyan Vacationers Well being Surveillance kind because of COVID-19 rules for air vacationers.
How a lot does a Kenya eVisa price?
The common Kenya eVisa price for a single entry visa is round $51, which features a $1 service cost and card dealing with price. This can permit the visa holder to go to Kenya as soon as.
For those who resolve to go for a a number of entry visa, it prices $101 and will be legitimate for as much as 12 months from the date of concern. A 5-year a number of entry visa prices $161.
For a transit visa, the Kenya eVisa price is $21, which features a $1 service cost and card dealing with price. That is legitimate for anybody needing to connect with one other vacation spot by means of Kenya for as much as 72 hours and doesn’t apply to anybody with a connecting flight who gained’t go away the airport.
Kenya additionally has a joint East African vacationer visa, explicitly devoted to vacationers touring to or from Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda solely for tourism functions. This distinctive Kenya eVisa price is $101, together with service costs.
Are you prepared to go to Kenya?
For those who’re searching for an East African journey, Kenya higher be in your bucket listing. With so many unbelievable sights in Kenya, together with Nairobi, Wasini Island, the various lovely seashores and, after all the primary spotlight, the Masai Mara Nationwide Reserve, you’ve got many causes to go to.
Bear in mind to ship in your Kenya eVisa software upfront to profit from your subsequent trip to Kenya!